Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you. We accept ALL Insurances.
Dental insurances we are in Network with:
- Always Care
- Best Life & Health Insurance Company – Dentemax
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama – Dentemax
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois – United Concrodia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts – Dentemax
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan – Dentemax
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma – Dentemax
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee – Dentemax
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas – Dentemax
- Citizens Security Life – Dentemax
- Companion Life – Dentemax
- Dearborn National – Dentemax
- Delta Dental
- Dentalplans.com – Dentemax
- GEHA – Dentamax
- Lincoln Financial – United Concordia
- Metlife – Dentemax
- MS CHIP – United Concordia
- Mutual of Omaha – Dentemax
- Renaissance – Dentemax
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia
- United Food & Commercial
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- CareCredit: Apply online at (www.carecredit.com) or in our office
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call (601) 924-3000 for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!